.

All about Software - you can found usefull software like Antivirus, operating system, office, cms, games

My Family Tree (32-bit)



DOWNLOAD My Family Tree (32-bit) For Free

The Download.com Installer securely delivers software from Download.com's servers to your computer. During this process, the Download.com Installer may offer other free applications provided by our partners. All offers are optional: You are not required to install any additional applications to receive the software you selected. Learn more

From Chronoplex Software :

My Family Tree is our genealogy product aimed at both the novice and advanced family historian. With its modern user interface and wide range of features, My Family Tree will help you create your family tree in no time at all. It features include simple flexible workflow, visualize, and interact with your family tree and conveniently store all your research in a single file.

What's new in this version:

Version 4.0.4 added new place editor tools view including place grouping and filtering, application wide place editing and tools to resolve place coordinates.

Current Version

0 stars Be the first to review this product All Versions

3.0 out of 7 votes

5 star 1 4 star 1 3 star 3 2 star 1 1 star 1 My rating

0 stars

Write review 1 stars

"Don't do it"

June 11, 2014  |  By yupper000

 |  Version: My Family Tree (32-bit) 3.0.5

Pros

Program seems easy and awesome

Cons

After installing I ended up with a browser hijacker called trovi.com

Summary

I know for certain the hijacker came with the program as it's the only program I've installed for literally a year

Reply to this review Read reply (1)

Was this review helpful? (0) (1)

3 stars

"Could be Great..."

September 18, 2013  |  By ciddizzy

 |  Version: My Family Tree (32-bit) 3.0.5

Pros

It has some very nice reports and when the bugs are fixed I will use it.

Cons

It got an individual descendant tree report completely wrong. The tree looked OK on the main page tho.

Unable to select/deselect what goes into the reports. So for example you can't exclude world events.

Photos in the reports didn't have titles.

Print preview would be nice to see if what you are printing will fit on the page.

There is no customer forum to report problems and help speed up the development.

Summary

It has some very nice reports but seems to have some bugs that make it untrustworthy.

Updated on Sep 26, 2013

The individual descendant tree report was wrong because the picture was squished up and the boxes misplaced. No scroll bars. When the report is saved and viewed with a browser it's OK.

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (1)

4 stars

"This is a useful product and I would suggest."

October 30, 2012  |  By Gnomesmoke

 |  Version: My Family Tree (32-bit) 2.0.2

Pros

My Family Tree has a range of options available; allowing a person to keep it simple or provide as much detail to each family member as they may like. The interface is simple enough while still providing an interesting and detailed look at your family tree. As a writer I primarily use it to keep track of fictional family trees and have found it to be very helpful in keeping track of a range of details.

Cons

The number of options felt a little over-whelming at first, but were easy to overcome once I dove in. After working with it a few times I quickly appreciated the extras available.

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

5 stars

"Best Family Tree Program!"

October 29, 2012  |  By rasheed12824

 |  Version: My Family Tree (32-bit) 2.0.2

Pros

- easy to use
- no ads
- found it better than My Heritage Family Tree Maker

Cons

none found yet.

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

3 stars

"I am unable to open this on my Amazon Kindle Fire!"

July 31, 2012  |  By ace42013

 |  Version: My Family Tree 2.0.1

Pros

Unknown can not open

Cons

Unknown will not open

Summary

If Amazon optimizes it for the Kindle I will then do a review!.

Reply to this review Read reply (1)

Was this review helpful? (0) (3)

2 stars

"Error in opening program."

July 31, 2012  |  By EMILEE68

 |  Version: My Family Tree 2.0.1

Pros

?????????????? Wouldn't know can't get to open.

Cons

Errors in opening program. Had to email log file in hopes of getting a fix.

Summary

I haven't given up on this program yet. Waiting for chronoplex software to get back to me with a fix.

Reply to this review Read reply (1)

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

You are logged in as . Please submit your review for My Family Tree (32-bit) Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. Close

Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review. Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. Close

Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. Close

Your message has been reported and will be reviewed by our staff. Close

Version 4.0.4 added new place editor tools view including place grouping and filtering, application wide place editing and tools to resolve place coordinates. Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8

Select a version My Family Tree (32-bit) 3.0.20 My Family Tree (32-bit) 3.0.5 My Family Tree (32-bit) 3.0.4 My Family Tree (32-bit) 3.0.3 My Family Tree (32-bit) 3.0.2 My Family Tree (32-bit) 3.0 My Family Tree (32-bit) 2.0.4 My Family Tree (32-bit) 2.0.3 My Family Tree (32-bit) 2.0.2 My Family Tree 2.0.1 My Family Tree 2.0 My Family Tree 1.0.11 My Family Tree 1.0.10 My Family Tree 1.0.9 My Family Tree 1.0.8

Add to my list Report a problem

DOWNLOAD My Family Tree (32-bit) For Free


Writer: Jasa SEO Location: Newyork, United States

You have just read an article category 32bit / Family by title "My Family Tree (32-bit)" http://update-seputar-software.blogspot.com/2014/12/my-family-tree-32-bit.html.


Responses

0 Respones to "My Family Tree (32-bit)"

Return to top of page Copyright © 2011