gsqlcmd is a command line utility that allows:
- executing SQL commands and scripts;
- exporting database data to text and CSV;
- exporting database data to HTML using templates;
- configuring CSV import including creating target tables;
- generating INSERT and UPDATE statements for importing CSV.
gsqlcmd has a lot of options to tune results.
You may easily do the most of your development, testing or ETL jobs.
gsqlcmd supports: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Compact, Oracle Database, IBM DB2, MySQL, NuoDB.
You may work with supported databases in the same manner.
gsqlcmd Personal is a Shareware software in the category Business developed by Gartle.
It was checked for updates 0 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of gsqlcmd Personal is 2.1, released on 12/31/2014. It was initially added to our database on 12/30/2014.
gsqlcmd Personal requires one of the operating systems Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2012 to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Users of gsqlcmd Personal gave it a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.
DOWNLOAD gsqlcmd Personal 2.1 For Free