Blender for Windows x64 is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License.
Blender offers a complete range of tools to thoroughly develop 3D animations and design. Its revolutionary, non-overlapping and non-blocking UI delivers unsurpassed workflow. The powerful built-in database system allows instances, scene management, and dynamic linking multiple project files. Anti-aliased fonts feature international translation support.
The modeling aspects of the program are various. A range of 3D object types including polygon meshes, NURBS surfaces, bezier and B-spline curves, metaballs, vector fonts (TrueType, PostScript, OpenType) are available.
Plus, because Blender is open-source, there is a vast online community that can help you get familiarized with it. If you are a curious amateur about 3D graphic editing, you can easily lose yourself in the documentation.
One of the most important aspects of Blender is the fact that it lets you view all tools and features, without making you drag anything around. So, you can add modifiers (e.g. array, boolean, edge split, mask, mirror, multiresolution, lattice, mesh deform, smooth, wave, collision, explode, smoke), render an image, use Undo and Redo, take a screenshot or screencast.
Blender now features a powerful new unbiased rendering engine called Cycles that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
The built-in Cycles rendering engine offers:
* GPU & CPU rendering
* Realtime viewport preview
* HDR lighting support
* Permissive License for external software linking
Blender’s vast array of modeling tools make creating, transforming and editing your models a breeze.
Blender’s modeling tools include:
* Keyboard shortcuts for a fast workflow
* N-Gon support (B-Mesh)
* Edge slide, collapse and dissolve
* Grid and Bridge fill
* Python scripting for custom tools
With Blender’s new rendering engine the possibilities for materials are endless.
Key features are:
* Complete Node Support for full customization
* Physically accurate shaders like glass, translucency and SSS
* Open Shading Language (OSL) support for coding unique shaders
Transforming a model into a posable character has never been easier!
Blender offers an impressive set of rigging tools like:
* Envelope, skeleton and automatic skinning
* Easy weight painting
* Mirror functionality
* Bone layers and colored groups for organization
* B-spline interpolated bones
Whether it’s simple keyframing or complex walk-cycles, Blender allows artists to turn their still characters into impressive animations.
Blender’s animation feature set offers:
* Automated walk-cycles along paths
* Character animation pose editor
* Non Linear Animation (NLA) for independent movements
* IK forward/inverse kinematics for fast poses
* Sound synchronization
DOWNLOAD Blender - 64 bit - 2.72 / Windows For Free