PanoramaStudio Pro is a comprehensive and easy to use application designed to help you create panoramic images on a large scale. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers now also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
Creation of single- and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360x180 degrees. PanoramaStudio Pro is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images.
Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers now also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
· seamlessly assemble individual images into wide angle or 360 degree panoramas
· provides the ability to create full spherical 360x180 degree panoramas from multiple-rows of images (PanoramaStudio Pro only)
· control point editor for manual editing of the image alignment (PanoramaStudio Pro only)
· realtime preview of the panorama in 2D and 3D (PanoramaStudio Pro only)
· images may come from any ordinary camera - no high-end equipment necessary for panoramas
· a tripod is not required for most shots, although recommended for multi-row panoramas
· automatic alignment and blending of the images
· complete 16 bit work?ow for 16 bit images
· automatic vignetting correction
· automatic exposure adjustment of the input images
· automatic exposure correction of the panorama
· functionality for printing posters (spanning several pages)
· functionality for exporting interactive 2D and 3D Flash panoramas
· functionality for exporting interactive 3D panoramas for iOS devices
· functionality for exporting panoramas as screensaver or self-running program (Windows only)
· supported image ?le formats (export): JPG, TIFF, PSD, PSB, BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS and TGA
· supported image ?le formats (import): JPG, TIFF, PSD, BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, IFF and TGA
· support for numerous RAW ?le formats: DNG, CRW, NEF, CR2, RAW, MRW, DCR, ORF, ARW, PEF, ...
· thumbnail previews while importing images
· automatic detection of more than 1800 digital cameras based on their Exif information
· automatic detection of Exif focal length for supported cameras
· support for focal lengths from 12 to 400mm (35mm equivalent) and ?sheye lenses
· automatic focal length detection if required
· automatic barrel/pincushion correction for wide angle lenses
DOWNLOAD PanoramaStudio Pro - 2.6.3 / Windows For Free