Creation of seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramas. This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with comprehensive postprocessing features for advanced users.
The automatic panorama creation contains an automatic alignment of the images, an exposure adjustment and a seamless blending of the images to the panorama. If available, the Exif data of the photos will be used to achieve best stitching results.
For a professional workflow PanoramaStudio offers an import filter for many RAW formats and a full 16 bit workflow. The option to save the individual images of a panorama in a layered PSD file completes the list of features for professional processing.
· Stitches a row of images seamlessly into a wide angle or 360 degree panorama
· Stitches images from every conventional camera - there is no expensive special equipment needed for the shooting of panoramas
· Supports the creation of full spherical 360x180 degree (equirectangular) panoramas
· Automatic alignment and blending of the images
· Full 16 bit workflow for 16 bit images
· Detects already more than 1600 digital cameras by their exif data (in JPG ,TIFF and PSD files)
· Automatic barrel / pincushion correction for wide angle lenses
· Automatic vignetting correction
· An adaptive blending method achieves even for scenes with moving object seamlessly blended panoramas
· Exposure adjustment of the input images
· Automatic exposure correction of the panorama
· Manual post-processing options of all steps of the panorama creation
· Control point editor
· Export of arbitrary sized interactive 3D panoramas and zoom images
· Export of interactive 3D panoramas for iPhone/iPad NEW
· Export of panoramas as screensaver or self-running program
· Writes the most common image formats (JPG, TIFF, PSD, PSB, BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, and TGA)
· Imports the image formats JPG, TIFF, PSD, BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, IFF, and TGA
· Import of existing panoramic images for further processing
· Imports about 300 RAW formats including DNG, CRW, NEF, CR2, RAW, MRW, DCR, ORF, ARW, PEF, ...
· Poster printing function
· Supports cylindrical, spherical, and perspective (rectilinear) projection of panoramic images
· Hotspot editing for interactive panoramas allows the creation of virtual tours
· Filters for post-processing image colors and sharpness of the created panoramic image
· Export of the individual panorama images as Photoshop file with layers, as row of TIFFs, or as a Multipage TIFF
DOWNLOAD PanoramaStudio - 2.6.3 / Windows For Free