- A new field is added in the VBT to enable FLT. If that bit is enabled in VBT we will read the FLT parameters from VBT. Code changes are made to use the same FLT parameters for any refresh rate in multiRR panels.
- Implemented code changes to remove the 3D options when in clone mode.
- 3D modeling engine was failing due to multiple shade compilation failures attributed to usage of old extensions. Code was updated to recognize these old extensions.
- Added a check for zero number of slots allocated in the internal stream maintenance structure.
- Added work around in CUI while doing s3d mode set CUI restricting force mode set to the displays which support S3D format.
- Flicker was seen due to wrong segment resources being freed; this has been corrected.
- Adjusted LUMA values in DPST to fix this issue.
- CUI code optimization made to improve performance.
- Intel Graphics Driver: 10.18.10.3643
- Intel Display Audio Driver: 22.214.171.12437
Supports Intel Iris graphics, Intel Iris Pro graphics, and Intel HD graphics on:
- 4th Generation Intel Core Processor Platform
- 4th Generation Intel Core Processor U Series-based Platform
- 4th Generation Intel Core Processor Y Series-based Platform
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor Platform
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor U Series-based Platform
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor Y Series-based Platform
- Intel Pentium Processor 2000/A1000/G2000/G2100 Series
- Intel Celeron Processor 900/1000/G1000 Series
- Intel Pentium N3510/ 3520 Processor
- Intel Celeron N2810/ 2820 Processor
- Intel Celeron N2910/ 2920 Processor
- Intel Celeron N2805/ N2806 Processor
- Intel Pentium J2850/ J2900 Processor
- Intel Celeron J1850/ J1900 Processor
- Intel Celeron J1750/ J1800 Processor
- Intel Celeron N2808 Processor
- Intel Celeron N2815 Processor
- Intel Celeron N2840 Processor
- Intel Celeron N2940 Processor
- Intel PentiumN3540 Processor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.