Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph visualization is a way of representing structural information as diagrams of abstract graphs and networks. It has important applications in networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design, machine learning, and in visual interfaces for other technical domains.
The Graphviz layout programs take descriptions of graphs in a simple text language, and make diagrams in useful formats, such as images and SVG for web pages, PDF or Postscript for inclusion in other documents; or display in an interactive graph browser. (Graphviz also supports GXL, an XML dialect.) Graphviz has many useful features for concrete diagrams, such as options for colors, fonts, tabular node layouts, line styles, hyperlinks, rolland custom shapes.
Document-based GUI with the Macintosh look-and-feel:
· Preview and zoom graphs, from 12.5% to 800%.
· Pan the graph with the hand cursor.
· Tweak settings with a drawerful of switches and component defaults, and see the effect immediately.
· Can't figure out a setting? Tooltips to the rescue...
· Choose fonts and colors with the integrated font and color panels.
· Print and export graphs using familiar menu commands.
· Click to edit the file, then save it and the changes are automatically picked up.
· Check the activity window for the actual command line calls.
· Open files or portions of text as graphs from other applications.
· Remember settings for the next graph, or change settings via the command line.
· Drag-and-drop to install, no separate installer required.
· Works out of the box on stock Mac OS X 10.2 or better system, no third-party libraries required.
· Direct export to paged or embedded PDF.
· Supports full alpha transparency.
· Supports native fonts.
· Supports shapefiles: PDF, Postscript, JPEG, PNG and all Quicktime formats.
· Anti-aliases shapes and text.
· Supports all Quicktime image formats: SGI, Photoshop, Windows BMP, JPEG, Macintosh PICT, PNG, MacPaint, TIFF, Targa, JPEG 2000 and Quicktime Image.
· Automatically recognizes additional export components.
· OS X command-line tools and filters inside application package.
· Libraries packaged as OS X private frameworks.
· Localizable descriptions and tooltips.
· Tight Xcode native build and GNU automake integration.
DOWNLOAD Graphviz - 2.39.20140918 / Windows For Free