- Chipset – Intel X99
- SLI – Up to 3-Way SLI
- SATA – 6 Native SATA 6.0Gb/s Ports
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD
- USB – 6 Native USB 3.0 / 8 USB 2.0
- Memory Support – 4 DIMM Quad-Channel (up to 64GB) DDR4 2667MHz+
- Capacitors – Solid State
- Ethernet – 1x Intel Gigabit NIC
- Audio – 8 Channel High Definition Audio + Optical
- Fan Headers – 5x Fan Headers
- PCB – 8 Layers
- PCI-E Slot Arrangement – 1x16, 2x16, 3x8
- M-ATX Form Factor
- Length: 9.6in - 244mm
- Width: 9.6in - 244mm
- Onboard CPU Temp Monitor
- Highly Efficient 6 Phase Digital VRM
- Onboard Power, Reset, and Clear CMOS
- EVGA E-LEET X Tuning Utility
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.