- Add support for 2800 MHz and 3000 MHz Memory
- Add CPU TjMAX on CPU page
- Update NTFS driver
- Improve USB compatibility
- CPU Overclocking Improvements
- Improve XMP Support
- Improve VDIMM Voltage Readout
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.