PhraseExpress provides this known MS Office Autotext feature in any Windows program, e.g. Internet Explorer, Excel, Database Front Ends, etc.
· The auto complete feature automatically expands abbreviations and corrects typos while you type.
· Quickly handle email responses
· Save countless keystrokes
· PhraseExpress works in any application, e.g. for filling web forms, chat sessions or custom database applications
· All phrases are stored in a single data file. Data backup is easy and phrases can be distributed to all users in a network in a snap or transferred to a new computer. Ever tried that with your MS Word AutoCorrect items?
· PhraseExpress allows to use the same text shortcut or hotkey for multiple phrases. In such case, a popup window directly next to your mouse cursor allows choosing the desired phrase from the selection. No need to worry anmore whether a certain abbreviation is already in use - Just use them twice.
· You can paste phrases not only via Autotext but also from the tasktray icon menu or by using keyboard shortcuts