This utility updates the NVIDIA GeForce 310M / GT 425M video driver to version 220.127.116.1172 to resolve the following issues:
- A blank white screen may occur after resuming from sleep or hibernation
- The screen resolution does not display correctly during playback of mpeg video using the Picture Motion Browser application with the Motion Reality Mode feature enabled
- Video distortion may occur during playback of MP4 files using the Picture Motion Browser application with the Motion Reality Mode feature enabled
- A blank black screen may occur during playback of a Blu-ray Disc using the H246/1080p settings
- An error message "Runtime Error! Program c:\program Files(x86)\Corel\CorelWinDVD2010\WinDVD.exe. Abnormal program termination" may appear when playing back a Blu-ray Disc movie using the WinDVD application
- The computer is unable to playback DVD or BD media in full screen
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.