- Changed the software name from "Intel AMT 7.1 - Management Engine Interface and Serial Over LAN (SOL) Driver" to "Intel Management Engine Interface 7.1 and Serial Over LAN (SOL) driver".
- Fixed a security vulnerability issue.
- Fixed an issue where Windows 8 required restart when disabling Intel MEI while LMS was running.
- 184.108.40.2068: Package
- 220.127.116.118: Management Engine Interface
- 18.104.22.1689: Serial Over LAN (SOL) Driver
- 22.214.171.1245: Local Manageability Service (LMS)
- 126.96.36.1995: Intel Management and Security Status (IMSS)
- 188.8.131.525: User Notification Service (UNS)
- 184.108.40.206: Intel IPT Client Middleware
This package installs the Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) Manageability Engine components driver to enable the following devices:
- Intel Management Engine Interface
- Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) - Serial Over LAN (SOL)
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.