- Added support for ThinkPad L412, L512, T410, T410i, T410s, T410si, T510, T510i, W510.
- Specified the machine types of ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 34xx).
- Added a description of Summary of Changes in the README document.
- Fixed a security vulnerability issue.
- Fixed an issue where the communication between the system and Bluetooth devices stops after long usage of Bluetooth mouse.
This package installs the Bluetooth driver to enable the following devices:
- ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0
- ThinkPad Bluetooth 4.0
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.