Creating sounds with Curve is intuitive and immediate. The waveform editor is irresistible, and provides completely new possibilities for experimentation and detailed tweaking. Three powerful oscillators, three envelope generators, two filters and four LFOs work together in a sophisticated modulations matrix, all set out in a clear, uncomplicated user interface.
Curve introduced unique waveform editing and preset sharing to the world of synthesizers. Version 2 is in the making, taking its preset sharing steps further and adding more creative sound features. All this while keeping its ease of use, at an excellent sound quality.
We are currently running a public beta to make sure the finished product is stable and the best it can possibly be. Download the beta (updated 2012-07-23) in 32- and 64-bit, VST, RTAS and AU, for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS.
- The beta currently ships with almost no presets. You'll get many presets when you open the preset browser and click "Sync", though.
- This beta corresponds to a demo version. Saving presets in your host is disabled, but you can add your presets to Curve's internal preset browser.
- MIDI mapping is not finished yet. We'll add it in a later beta.
- Preset history is new and has not been tested with many users yet. This feature might undergo major changes during beta.
- Changing the length of an envelope phase will only change the sound on the next note. We consider to also change notes that are currently played.
- Curve uses lots of CPU. We'll do more CPU optimizations.
- We'll add more help texts.