.

All about Software - you can found usefull software like Antivirus, operating system, office, cms, games

My Lockbox: Keep your Private Files Into Password Protected



My Lockbox: Keep your Private Files Into Password Protected
My Lockbox
My Lockbox is a security software enabling you to password care for folders on your notebook. The protected folder is hidden and safe and sound from one user and attention of your logic and furthermore from the lattice. To access the protected folder you be inflicted with to provide a convincing password.

My Lockbox
The curriculum is exceptionally straightforward to aid. You can care for the folder and fit the password all through the setup procedure. After the setup is finished, your folder will be hidden and safe and sound until you enter the convincing password.

My Lockbox Control Panel allows you to straightforwardly exchange software parameters: Password, location of the protected folders, hotkeys, trusted processes. Inside addition, a skinned user interface lets you point out from uncommon skins to excellent the generally comfortable look and feel of the software.
The curriculum is effectual, exceptionally straightforward to aid and preeminent of all - emancipated edition is unfilled pro download.
Download
My Lockbox: Keep your Private Files Into Password Protected

Writer: Jasa SEO Location: Newyork, United States

You have just read an article category Utilities by title "My Lockbox: Keep your Private Files Into Password Protected" http://update-seputar-software.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-lockbox-keep-your-private-files-into.html.


Responses

0 Respones to "My Lockbox: Keep your Private Files Into Password Protected"

Return to top of page Copyright © 2011