Folllow the steps I mentioned bellow:
1. Click the "Start" button. The program window appears, with a search entry box at the bottom.
2. Type "regedit" into the box and click the "Search" button.
3. Click the registry tree in the left window so it reads: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings."
4. Place your cursor in the right window. Right-click the mouse.
5. Select the "New DWORD (32-bit)" option in the shortcut menu.
6. Type "MaxConnectionsPerServer" when prompted to enter a new DWORD key name.
7. Right-click on the "MaxConnectionsPerServer" entry.
9. Select the "Decimal" option in the Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value area. Enter any number higher than two in this area and click "OK."
10. Repeat to create another registry, using "MaxConnectionsPer(the first digit of the number you entered)_(the second digit of the number you entered)Server" rather than "MaxConnectionsPerServer."
How to Increase Bandwidth in Windows Vista