Pinta is a free, open source drawing/editing program modeled after Paint.NET. Its goal is to provide users with a simple yet powerful way to draw and manipulate images on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
* Pinta tracks your full history so you can always undo.
* Pinta includes over 35 adjustments and effects for tweaking your images.
* Like docked windows? No problem. Floating windows? No problem. Pinta will even let you mix and match.
* Use easy drawing tools to draw freehand, lines, rectangles, ellipses, and more.
* Use layers to help separate and group elements of your image for easy editing.
* Pinta is at least partially translated into over 40 languages.
Keys to Drawing
DownloadPinta: Melukis dengan Mudah|software untuk melukis|gratis download