PDF stands for Portable Document Format and it was created by Adobe to ease document exchange. doPDF is a free PDF creator that does what the name suggests, creates PDF files. Once installed it will allow you to convert any type of printable documents to PDF files. doPDF7.2 installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list and also in the list of All Programs. Using doPDF you can convert to PDF in two ways:
1. Print to PDF via the virtual printer driver doPDF. You would do this exactly as you print to a regular printer, just the result will be a PDF file, not a printed piece of paper.
2. Using the doPDF Startup window. doPDF has an executable file (accessible from the start program group) that you can run in order to start a conversion wizard.
Print to PDF via the virtual PDF printer, doPDF
Open the document you want to convert (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPad, NotePad or any printable document), choose Print and select doPDF from the list of printers. You will be asked where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF will be automatically opened with your default PDF reader. Screenshot below shows how easy it is to create a PDF file from Microsoft Word (word to pdf):
Convert to PDF using the doPDF Startup window
Go to Start>Programs>doPDF and click on doPDF to start the conversion wizard. Use the Browse button to select the file you want converted and after that click on Create to convert the document to PDF. Screenshot below shows how easy it is to convert to PDF from Microsoft Word (word to pdf):
doPDF main features
* Predefined page size - you can choose the default page size for PDF files generated like: A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Envelope DL/C5/B5/Monarch / # 10.
* Custom page size - if you require adjustments in the PDF page size, you can define your own custom size for documents generated by entering the desired width and height (you can create documents as small as 10x10 millimeters, or as large as 3276x3276 millimeters).
* Measurement units - you can choose to have all the measurements shown in millimeters, centimeters or points, this way you do not need to do your own conversion.
* Graph resolution - you can set a custom resolution for photos between 72 and 2400 dpi. A smaller resolution results in smaller PDF files, but image quality is lower, while higher resolution means better image quality, but a large PDF file. The default value is 300 dpi.
* Graph scale - the contents of the resulting PDF can be shrunk to 1% of original size, or enlarged to 400%.
* Page orientation - Easy to set page orientation to Landscape or Portrait, the changes seen in the Preview area.
* Always use this folder - you can have doPDF create and save a PDF file into the same folder every time, no matter where you open the original document.
* Subset Embed fonts - To ensure that the resulting PDF files will look exactly as originally intended, embeds subsets doPDF default font used in the original document.
* Open the PDF reader - you can choose to have a PDF reader PDF opened by default after it is converted.
doPDF is a free PDF converter, it's not a PDF reader. To read PDF files you will require Adobe Reader for free, as with doPDF you can only print to PDF. Furthermore, doPDF not convert from PDF to a different format (ie from PDF to Word) is also not possible to edit PDF files.
doPDF 7.2.365: Print ke PDF dari Aplikasi Apapun|Convert to PDF|doc ke pdf free
Writer: Jasa SEO Location: Newyork, United States
You have just read an article category Tools by title "doPDF 7.2.365: Print ke PDF dari Aplikasi Apapun" http://update-seputar-software.blogspot.com/2011/06/dopdf-72365-print-ke-pdf-dari-aplikasi.html.