Alexa traffic rank is the ranking provided by Alexa.com to your blog or website based on traffic levels.
Unlike Google's PageRank which is more dependent on the number of (quality) backlinks to your blog, Alexa rank is only based on the amount of traffic your blog receives.
This is calculated based on data collected from Alexa Toolbar users over a period of three months.
Some important information about Alexa traffic ranking:
- This ranking is based on three months of aggregated historical traffic data.
- The main data came from analyzing the web usage Alexa Toolbar users.
- The lower the number, the higher the ranking.
- Rank is updated every day.
- What is the domain level ranks (with the exception of a blog on blogs hosted recognized as blogs blogspot).
- Also ranked by country.
- Rank 100,000 and above is considered as unreliable.
Improve Alexa ranking:
Now you know a bit about Alexa and how it works, it's time to put knowledge to work. Here's what you can do to increase your blog traffic rankings:
1. Be the Alexa Toolbar users
Who is the most frequent visitor to your blog? You. Then do not make sense of your own to install the Alexa toolbar in your browser? Visit this page to install the Alexa toolbar. Imagine, every time you visit your blog, you really help improve your Alexa rank!
If you use Firefox, install the extension SearchStatus called. He did the same thing, plus it also displays the Google PageRank, Compete rank and mozRank, among many other useful features.
2. Encourage your readers to install the toolbar
your customers, followers and their friends are the people who frequent your blog. Convert them into Alexa Toolbar users to write posts explaining to them the benefits of installing the Alexa toolbar, like what I do now.
3. Interesting webmaster for your blog
Webmasters usually have the toolbar installed, so getting them to visit your blog will improve your ranking. What you can do:
- Write articles of interest to webmasters-on SEO, web traffic, site ranking.
- Participating in webmaster forums. Share a useful and relevant article from your blog. Do not spam.
- Create tools for webmasters page. They will keep coming back to your blog to use tools.
4. Install one of the Alexa site widget on your blog.
Although Alexa is not mentioned anywhere on their website, I personally think it might work. Widget displays the ranking of your blog, like the Alexa toolbar and extension SearchStatus do. That to me shows he is sending / communicating your blog to Alexa data.
And if this is true, it might work better than all the methods mentioned above, because all traffic will be counted, even visits by non-users of the Alexa toolbar!
Do you know another way to increase Alexa traffic ranking?
Apa Dan Bagaimana Meningkatkan Alexa Rank