RJ TextEd is released as FREEWARE.
Here is a small list of features available in the program.
* Auto complete.
* Code folding.
* Column mode.
* Multiple editing and multi-select
* Advanced sorting.
* Handles both ASCII and binary files.
* CSS and HTML wizards.
* CSS and internal HTML preview using IE, Firefox and Chrome browser 4.
* FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
* File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager ...
* Conversion between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
* Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
* Open / Save files encoded UTF-8 without signature (BOM).
* The file path and file name Unicode.
* HTML validation, format and repair.
* Equipment is available such as syntax editor, color picker, charmap ...
There are many features that are not listed above. Includes spell checking, support e-mail, advanced search with regular expressions. To learn more about this program you can check the screenshots, or just give it a try. This program is absolutely free.
RJ TextEd 7.40 Beta 3: A Unicode source and text editor for programmers
Writer: Jasa SEO Location: Newyork, United States
You have just read an article category Tools by title "RJ TextEd 7.40 Beta 3: A Unicode source and text editor for programmers" http://update-seputar-software.blogspot.com/2011/05/rj-texted-740-beta-3-unicode-source-and.html.