TightVNC can be used to perform remote control and administration tasks on Windows, Unix and mixed network environments. It can be very helpful in distance learning and remote customer support.
TightVNC provide features that are otherwise absent in the standard VNC:
* File transfers in a version for Windows.
* Support for video mirror driver (Windows 2000 and above).
* Scaling of the remote desktop (viewer for Windows and Java viewer).
* Efficient "Tight" encoding with optional JPEG compression.
* Enhanced Web browser access.
* Support for two passwords, full control and read-only.
Kendalikan PC dengan TightVNC 2.0.3